Hey lovelies , earlier this year I was gifted the Too Faced Natural Eye palette from a friend and I didn't really use it until now. Throughout the summer I chose to go for minimal makeup and my looks did not include eyeshadow. That being said, this palette is great fro my skin tone. Being newly single, I have really wanted to step up my game with my makeup and have been trying tons of different eyeshadow looks.
How is the quality?
The quality is amazing , the pigment is incredible and I can definitely compare these shadows to MAC shadows
Can this Pallete look good on all skin tones?
personally no , I although it was made for all skin tones , I think that it will look best on tanned or ethnic skin tones
Which is the best look of the three?
My favorite is the classic look, because it really is a timeless look. Its bright and glittery and perfect for day and night. Also I found that this look goes with every outfit. The classic trio is definitely my favorite.
How much does it cost?
This Palette retails around £26.10 in the UK and you can also purchase it for $36.00 in the USA. I think this is a very reasonable price for a palette of such good quality.
Overview- Would i recommend?
Absolutely.
This is a very good palette. What's cute , is that they give you an eyeshadow applicator in a pull out drawer at the front. (which I have no intention of using because I like to use shadow brushes) The palette also contains three tutorial cards that show you where to put each shadow on you eye! . I also would not follow the instructions they game as I am very particular about how I do my eyeshadow. If you are new to makeup and want high quality makeup, then I think the combination of the natural tones and the step by step guide, will be a perfect first palette for you!
What do the shadows look like on your skin tone?
Here I show you swatches on my wrist of each shadow.






No comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! If you didn't already leave another post with your blog link so i can check it out!