Could I be any later posting this?
I don't think so lol but I say its better late than never right?
I purchased a few things form the Sephora black friday sale and I had them shipped to my mother because i'm traveling at the moment . I finally caught up with her today and she gave me my package!!
so here are the items I purchased and also the 14 samples that came along with it !
Honestly I would have preferred more beauty samples rather than perfumes but I guess when they are giving away things for free you cant complain!
READ ON
![]() |
| Two Stila Cosmetics Palletes |
![]() |
Stila Collage of Color Lip & Cheek Palette
Stila Artful Eye Collector’s Palette
|
![]() |
| 14 Free Samples Flora - Gucci Clean Skin Loccitane -Milk Concentrate Dry Bar -Cream Soda Ultra Repair cream Calvin Klein -Down Town Hairdressers Invisible oil Tucca- Fragrance Dolce and Gabanna - Light Blue Smashbox Photofinish Primer Glam Glow -Facial Mask Lorac Tantalizer Versace - Eros Yves Saint Lawrence - Concealer trio THANKS FOR READING AND CLICK HERE TO WATCH MY YOUTUBE VIDEO ON THIS POST |





No comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! If you didn't already leave another post with your blog link so i can check it out!