![]() |
| LEFT | 69-Smarty pantsRIGHT| 67- Warewolf |
Hey everyone!
This weeks post is super quick. I went to an event in London last weekend and I was looking for a last minute manicure but I ended up purchasing these two nail polishes . The main reason is because of the colours. I have never had a brown polish before and i've been desperate to find a colour similar. I am still on the market for a grey nail polish also. ASDA has a very limited cosmetics section so I was lucky to find any nail polish at all!
Overall I was extremely pleased with the quality. All it takes is two coats and my nails are dry in less than five minutes. I definitely recommend this brand and I would compare the nail polish quality to NAILS INC .
So next time you head into ASDA be sure to check out their nail polishes!
WHAT ARE YOUR FAV NAIL POLISH COLOURS???
Leave a comment down below and lets chat! xo
Come back next week Thursday for another BLOG POST!
until then come and find me here :





No comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! If you didn't already leave another post with your blog link so i can check it out!