Blue eyeshadow is one of those colors where it either looks amazing or it looks trashy. That is simply due to not knowing how to apply it correctly. I think blue eyeshadow looks great as a nightlife look and depending on how you apply it, it could MAKE your face .
here are my favorite most inspiring blue eyeshadow looks and also my fav makeup tutorial by Queenofblendingmua on youtube!
whats your fav eyeshadow color?
leave a comment below












Great, great make-up looks! Blue is a very "in" color this season! Honestly though, having blue eyes, it´s not working for me, no matter how great the color or look. Everyone else should definitely try!!!
ReplyDeletehttp://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/
Great post, I love blue eye shadow! This was really helpful for ideas :D
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au
I don't use makeup much, don't really do eyeshadow but the rare times I do, I tend to go for really dark colours. Blue is a bit too adventurous for me.
ReplyDeleteThis post is great though!
A Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe
This is absolutely awesome!!!! Love it!
ReplyDeleteKisses, Lucy :)
stylewithoutlimits.blogspot.cz
I love blue eyeshadow! And you've shown quite a lot of good, varied fun ways of using blue to make the eyes pop! :)
ReplyDelete