I just got a new Brazilian weave and dyed it ombré . I was way to scared to do it on my own hair so I thaught a weave would be a great way to test it out . Ill probably do a post showing you guys what it looks like ... Anyway these are the things I purchased and I'm actually trying each one of these for the first time !!
I have three deep conditioners . Apparently with Brazilian hair you have to keep it completely moisturized at all times and you have to do a deep conditioner twice a week to keep its amazing softness ! So I thought I would try out a few different ones before I actually buy a full bottle of one.
Hask Aron oil from morocco hair mask
Hask macadamia oil hair mask
Optimum care deep conditioning masque
I also purchased. Another hair lightening powder . I'm not fully satisfied with the color of y hair . I want the ends to be a bit blonder so I'm going to dye it a little bit more .
Also i purchased a wrap for night time:-)
I know this post is slightly random but I figured some of you would like to see what kinds of products I've been using recently :-)

I love deep conditioners they work so well especially for my natural hair!
ReplyDeletexoxo Akinyi
http://fitsonme.blogspot.com