I haven't been the biggest fan of wet and wild products aside from their lipsticks but I thought I would purchase them because they were on an insane sale !
in total my bill came to $2.30 . CHEEAAPPP!!
I do have to say that i as pleasantly surprised at the quality of their products , i didn't think for one second that it would be even comparable to some of the products I use.
obviously I HAD to do some swatches for you just to prove to you that they ARE comparable to some of the better branded drugstore products!
I was on the market for a lighter blush , simply becuase its fall and I know that my skin usually lightens back up during this time , therefore i need to keep adjusting my makeup to fit my skin tone .
as you can see in the photo it's really peach. I did try it on my face and it blends perfectly with my foundation.
I love it and it MAY just become my go to blush for the fall!!
mellow wine -833e | Blush
This next product is a a creme eyeshadow pencil. i actually only purchased this because I managed to get it for only 5 cents!! and boy oh boy i was soo happy I did . I wish they made more colors. They only make about 3 different ones (sad face)
DO YOU SEE HOW PIGMENTED THIS SHADOW STICK IS????????????
Pixie 130 | EYESHADOW STICK
I also purchased another color
Graphite 135 | EYESHADOW STICK
natural blend lip shimmer 104 &106
the bottom two swatches are 104 and the top two swatches are 106
I was rather dissapointed with this eyeshadow pallet becuase they pingemtation really sucks. the pink is so vivid and bright , but when I actaully swatched them , they looked really light weight and cheap (which they were) but I was hoping for better.
Turns out this eyeliner is really really dark!
I definitly heart this!!
KHOL BROW/EYELINER PENCIL ( i have no idea who has jet black eyebrows lol but whatever)
VERY BLACK C137 | NOURISHES LASHES MASCARA
But for your wonderful convenience I chose to link it below so you can watch it right here :-)
thanks for reading!
whats your opinion of wet and wild products?
do you use them?
leave a comment below and lets talk!












No comments
Post a Comment
Thanks for commenting! If you didn't already leave another post with your blog link so i can check it out!