Bobbi Brown Makeup Manual By Bobbi Brown
Makeup Masterclass: Beauty Bible of Professional Techniques And Wearable Looks by Jemma Kidd
Lauren Conrad Beauty
Sephora: The ultimate guide to makeup, skin, and hair from the beauty authority by Sephora
The Black Book of hollywood beauty secrets by Kym douglas and Cindy Pearlman
Have you read any of these beauty books yet?
Leave a comment below and lets talk about it!







I wouldn´t count Lauren Conrads books as "must-read! but I adore her covers, for that alone I´d buy it and put it out as a coffee table book, just so I can look at it.
ReplyDeletehttp://jezzdallasmakeup.blogspot.com/
The Sephora book looks good but as they say, don't judge a book by it's cover
ReplyDeleteA Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe
very true! but I am the number one culprit for doing that lol
DeleteOhh I have three of these! Love Lauren's book especially :) great choices.
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/