I wanted to share this with you because im really loving it right now!
here are the questions ive asked so far!
Animal print jacket or animal print dress ?Vote now. #Seesaw seesaw.co/d/2K383v
— Abbigayle Warner(@abbigaylewarner) February 12, 2013
Silver or gold skirt? Vote now. #Seesaw seesaw.co/d/0y0k2P
— Abbigayle Warner(@abbigaylewarner) February 12, 2013
You can also view it on the web
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD FROM THE APP STORE!
Do you have this app?
Does it look like something you would download?
Leave a comment below and lets talk!


Thats interesting I've never heard of this app but I will check it out.
ReplyDeletexo
Tiffy
http://www.CuteLA.com
How interesting! This is a pretty good idea for an app, thanks for sharing!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
Nice app!
ReplyDeletexx MJ
http://shopaholic-thoughts.blogspot.pt/
downloading this now!
ReplyDeleteA Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe
MAKE SURE YOU FOLLOW ME :-) >>>> abbigaylewarner
DeleteIt's wonderful that you are getting ideas from this piece of writing as well as from our argument made
ReplyDeleteat this time.
Feel free to visit my blog; champagne cocktails recipes