New blog post up on stealstylist.com . My minty sparkly nails ! Love them!! vine.co/v/bnKXITxHr2u
— Abbigayle Warner(@abbigaylewarner) February 5, 2013
Just Re-did my nails . I chose Essy "turquoise & caicos" and Sephora OPI "Sparking Personality"
I also used the cuticle gel stick by Sephora
What do you think of these colors?
Leave a comment below and lets talk!


I love the minty nail polish x
ReplyDeleteA Blog by Oroma Roxella Rukevwe
thanks!
DeleteReally lovely colours!
ReplyDelete- Celine
http://indigobellefashion.blogspot.com.au/
thanks Celine! love your blog its uber cute!
DeleteOOooooo! Next time I'm at Target I'm getting that minty nail color by Essie!
ReplyDeletexo
Taylor
http://www.nothingbutapigeon.blogspot.com/
Yeh you should! Essie has tons of colors ! they look great! , but they are super watery compared to opi. make sure you have a blow dryer to dry faster and also a top coat!
DeleteWhat a lovely blog with great reviews you have! Thanks for finding me on IFB!
ReplyDeletewww.theflamboyante.com
thank you! I appreciate that
DeleteWhat an awesome turqouise! I nominated your blog to Liebster Award on my blog!
ReplyDeletehttp://ashtraytotheworld.blogspot.hu/2013/02/liebster-award.html
Love, Julie
thanks Juila! ill check it out
DeleteThat's a really cute mint green color!
ReplyDeleteAlicia
ItsLattesAndLacee.blogspot.com
thanks! its my fav
DeleteGorgeous colors together! I love the sparkly polishes because they seem to stay on longer.
ReplyDeletexoxo,
Jules of Canines & Couture
www.caninesandcouture.com
yup and they are super thick once you layer it, and they dry really quickly too!
DeleteThat Essie is on of my favorites besides lapis of luxury-have you seen that one? Your blog is fabulous!
ReplyDeletehttp://sequinsandpolkadots.blogspot.com/
no i havent , but ill def check it out! . & thank you!
Delete