Hey Lovlies!
Topshop is doing an awesome deal that you seriously do not miss out on!
Its not very often that Topshop discounts their bags & Shoes, unless they are going out of style and they are replacing them with a new one!
For 24 hours you can enjoy 20% off selected SHOES AND BAGS!
For 24 hours you can enjoy 20% off selected SHOES AND BAGS!
Of course i'm going to do some online shopping, and I thought I would share with you the things I either will buy, or would like to buy!
Leave a comment down below if you are goings shop in this Flash Sale!
- 1.Croc Mini Turn-lock Bag
- Was £36.00
- Now £28.80
- 2.GRIZZLY Studded Court Shoes
- Was £65.00
- Now £52.00
- 3.Zip Edge Satchel
- Was £80.00
- Now £64.00
- 4.Metallic Riot Clutch
- Was £45.00
- Now £36.00
- 5.Side Pocket Satchel
- Was £28.00
- Now £22.40
- 6.SASKIA Grey Leopard Platform Shoes
- Was £60.00
- Now £48.00
- 7.Vinyl Edge Paint Satchel
- Was £28.00
- Now £22.40
- 8.DEANO High Leg Boots
- Was £99.00
- Now £79.20
- 9.Jade Sling Back Mid Heels
- Was £68.00
- Now £54.40
- 10.ATLANTIC Wedge High Top
- Was £55.00
- Now £44.00
- 11.KATCH Slip on Trainers
- Was £68.00
- Now £54.40
- 12.70s Leather Satchel Bag
- Was £65.00
- Now £52.00


ooh i love that first handbag!!its so pretty!:-)I'm such a sucker for bags!!i must refrain from buying it.....:)xx
ReplyDeleteyes I know the feeling! lol although TOPSHOP is pricey , they have some really cute tempting items! lol xx
DeleteLove the high leg rider boots, gorgeous colour!
ReplyDeleteCornelia - Ineffable Beauty